Miley Cyrus Gets Inked For the 12th Time
Miley Cyrus got tatted up for the twelfth time at Studio City Tattoo on Sunday (Feb. 19).
The 19-year-old pop star arrived at the tattoo parlor with some friends including current boyfriend Liam Hemsworth for the ink session.
Cyrus had the phrase "Love Never Dies" tattooed on the inside of her left bicep.
The love tat joins a small collection. Here's the list:
- "Just Breathe" on her chest
- "Love" in her ear
- A dream catcher on the side of her torso
- An anchor on her right wrist
- The Om symbol on her left wrist
- A skull on her ankle
- 5 small tattoos on her right hand: an equal sign, a peace symbol, a cross, a heart, and the word "karma"
Could this latest addition be a sign of love for Hemsworth?
If this is the case, at least Cyrus was sensible enough not to get her beau's name inked on her body!
Source: The Daily Mail
Photo Courtesy of: Studio City/Facebook